We follow en extensive set of ethical standards in all the services provided to our clients, and in our own work.
1. Professional Conduct
- Weact with the highest standards of integrity, honesty, diligence and appropriate behaviour at all times in our business.
- We conduct our business in a manner which enhances the operation, image and reputation of our company.
- We exercise high standards of timeliness, appropriateness and accuracy in the information and advice we provide in the course of our business to candidates and clients.
2. Compliance with Laws
- We comply with all relevant legislation, statutory and non-statutory requirements and official guidance.
- We respect diversity and don’t unfairly discriminate against people.
- We treat all clients and candidates with dignity and respect, and provide equal employment opportunities, based on qualifications and experience.
- We ensure fully documented recruitment processes from the initial client brief through to offer stage..
- We supply candidates with full details of the job and conditions of employment in accordance with requirements of current legislation.
- We determine the experience and qualifications of candidates as appropriate to the clients’ needs.
- We endeavour to assign the best qualified candidate to fill the position.
- We keep candidates informed of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
- We obtain permission from the candidate before forwarding on a CV.
- GCS respect the confidentiality of both clients and candidates.
- We never disclose confidential information without consent unless required to do so by the law.